Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Settling In

I LOVE my new house!!! The neighborhood is WONDERFUL and I feel so much better about letting the kids play outside. Trey is out much of the day riding his scooter, and he's already met 3 girls who are usually riding their bikes/scooters in our cul de sac too. This is the reason I wanted a new house---so that our house would be where all the kids hang out. If I'm the "cool mom" who lets kids play and get noisy, and have cool snacks, etc., then my kids will be here where I KNOW what's going on, get to know the other kids, etc.

I can't wait to finish up all the packing and cleaning of the old house so we can be here full time to really enjoy the amenities of the neighborhood as well as get to know our neighbors.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awesome Robin! I am glad your new home is everything you dreamed... so very glad!!!!! It sounds wonderful!!!!