Thursday, June 09, 2005

House Update #1

Well I wanted to post a picture but can't seem to figure out how to do it! :o( I guess I'll just post the link to share the pictures I have so far.

The loan officer FedExed our loan papers over for us to sign but there was a HUGE mistake on it. ( The officer's assistant filed the wrong set of papers and our loan was for much more and our closing costs were higher. Also for that loan we don't really qualify, so there was no way we could be approved. ) But we talked to her and got it all straightened out and she said it looked like the house will be ours!!!!!!!!

We close 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!!! I've packed 2 crates, and have 3 garbage bags of stuff to give away. I've got a L*O*N*G way to go!!!!!

We're taking E's parents out to see the house on Saturday, just to get their opinion and to do a preliminary walk through. I figure my FIL will find EVERYTHING that's wrong w/ the house! LOL That way we can get it fixed BEFORE we move in!!

Here's the link for pictures:
http://public.fotki.com/ournewhouse/house/

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!!!! Wow... what amazing news for your family and your new home is beautiful. I can't wait to see pics when it is all fixed up Robin style... Have a great time packing!!!!!