Monday, January 07, 2008

Telling the boys about the Surprise!!!!!

We kept this trip a secret from Trey and Kyle until the very last minute. This was soooooooooo hard for me to do, but worth it in the end. Their reactions were priceless.....I have video that I will need to add to this once I'm home and have it cut and uploaded so come back later to see their reactions.
Here is the letter we gave them to tell them they were going----

Have a Jolly Christmas boys....
Every year I pick a very special family who has truly shown the Christmas Spirit for a very special Christmas present. Of course before I give this gift, I have to talk to Mom and Dad and make sure it is alright, because this gift is so wonderful that i want to make sure that everyone can go.
This Christmas, I have chosen your family. Make sure all your bags are packed because Santa is sending you to Disney World and you leave in the morning! That's right, you are so special that Santa is sending you to see Mickey and his gang!Remember to love each other and be there for each other all year long. Merry Christmas!!
Stockings and candy canes,
Santa

No comments: