Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Eve Day---MGM

We started w/ poptarts in the room. We got the souvenir cups at POP so we grabbed a hot chocolate and then headed over to MGM. We planned on riding the bus but we'd just missed the bus and didn't feel like waiting for the next one so we decided to drive. We got there about 8:40 but MGM had EMH so we walked right in. The Photopass photographers took our pictures and then took special poses of the boys w/ high school musical basketballs. They turned out really cute. As soon as I get my cd I'll post them. We grabbed FP for the Indiana Jones Stunt show then headed to Star Tours. All 4 rode it the first time (NO WAIT!) and then Trey decided to ride it again. Then we headed on through the park---we saw Lightning McQueen and Mater so the boys stood in line for less than 5 minutes and got their pictures taken. Then we headed to the Honey I shrunk the Kids playground. Kyle LOVED this and wanted to go back to MGM just to play here. Then on to the Lights ,motors Action (?) Stunt show--- This was the boys' favorite thing at this park! Then we split up--Eddie and Trey headed back to Indiana Jones and Kyle & I were headed to Animation Station, but the way was closed because of the area where they're building Toy Story. So I stopped at the DVC booth to pick up a map and started talking to the rep. Next thing I knew I was making an appointment to talk to a DVC rep---now to convince DH and the boys that it would be worth leaving the park for a couple hours!

No comments: