Monday, January 07, 2008

Day Two---Daytona Beach

It was still dark when I woke up so I went out on our balcony to watch the sun come up over the ocean. It was high tide and the waves were hitting the edge of the hotel swimming pool. The boys woke up around 7 and we went down to the pool area, took more pictures and then ate breakfast. The boys didn't want to walk on the beach, so they didn't actually TOUCH the ocean, but they did see it for the first time.

After we checked out, we headed to the Daytona Speedway. That was cool--Trey and Eddie drove the simulators w/ Kyle as the passenger. Trey and Kyle were part of the pit crew challenge and had the record of having the 2nd LONGEST time ever! Kyle loved watching Jeff Gordon's car come apart so that he could see all the different parts. I think he will end up being some kind of mechanical engineer when he grows up.

Next stop-------Pop Century and the REAL magic begins!!!


~*~*note*~*~ I don't have any of my pictures here at school, so I will add those tonight when I'm at home. :o)

No comments: