Friday, January 06, 2006

Hi! Did ya miss me????


HOLY CATFISH!!! It's been a LOOOOOONG time since I even came to this site! My life took a CRAZY turn and I just couldn't find ANY time to post! Part of the problem is because the School district decided that blogging cut into my teaching time and put a block on the site. I cant access it from school anymore and that was the PERFECT time for me to write.

Oh well....It's a new year and hopefully I can get back to it again. At least that's my New Yr's resolution---to write down about my memories. I want my kids to have something to read when I'm gone, so that they know the REAL me. So many of my posts from now on may be directed to my children but since it will be insights into my life, I'm willing to share with all.

I chose this picture because it shows my treasures----Trey and Kyle playing in our kitchen. Mon and Dad were here and Eddie and I were playing cards with them while the boys raced their loud monster trucks thru the kitchen...our house was noisy but filled with the sounds of laughter, teasing, playful arguments and most of all LOVE.

No comments: