Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WaCkY WeDnEsDay WaMbLinGs


Here is a kind of rambling post about the first 10-15 things that pop in my head.....

1. Yesterday Trey was supposed to have a viola lesson. A lady at my church is a music teacher and is going to give Trey private lessons in her ( our) *spare time*. We've been trying to get together for weeks.....first it was the beginning of school, so we both canceled--decided to wait until after the first week of school. Then Trey got sunburned over Labor Day ( I'm still a little miffed at the coach for that!) so he couldn't even put his viola up on his shoulder. ( It was a BAD burn.) Then she got sick. Then Ike hit. Yesterday we were FINALLY going to do the lesson. After school, I picked up Kyle from school, came home and got them both a snack. We got in the car to leave, I backed out of the drive, and I had a FLAT TIRE!! Trey and I tried to change it, but I had to call and cancel once again. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! I'm not sure if we'll ever get this lesson in!

2. Today was SYATP (See You at the Pole). One current student and one former student of mine was there. It was nice to see them there. :o)

3. Traffic was HORRIBLE this morning on the way to work! They say we may not get all the stoplights fixed until the middle of November. Ike certainly did a number on us!

4. One of my students lost the roof on her house. 2 students are not back yet...I've heard that one is in Miami and the other one...nobody knows. I tried calling but there was no answer. I hope they're ok.

5. I'm so behind....I really shouldn't be typing this...I have papers to grade.

6. School will be out in 10 minutes---I can go home in 25 minutes.

7. I need to find something exciting for supper.....my hubby may leave me for another woman if I don't start cooking better!! LOL We always eat the same old stuff.

8. I just checked Trey's grades and his lowest grade is an 89. I'm so proud of how well he's doing in school.

9. Kyle loves math....hope that continues throughout his school years.

10. I really need to get back to exercising. I did so well for many months, but now I can't get motivated. If I don't watch it I'll be back in my bigger sized clothes again.

11. Grey's Anatomy starts tomorrow!!! Can't wait!

12. Many of the people of Galveston were allowed back on the island today. Hope they are able to rebuild.

13. Two weeks from tomorrow I'm flying to Chicago to see my family!! Can't wait!!! Kyle and I will have so much fun!

14. Trey has a girlfriend.....her name is Sam. He's so cute when he talks about her ( or doesn't talk about her and just blushes!)

15. Kyle loves to tease his brother about his "gool fwend" ( I love Kyle's little boy talk....I'm going to miss having him talk that way, but I know it won't be long now. *sigh*)


No comments: